Other Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

My boyfriend

I'm sorry for not posting in a year. I'm not dead, in case you were wondering. Nope, the reason I haven't been posting is because I went and got a boyfriend.

Before getting a boyfriend, my life was pretty much just getting drunk and playing xbox by myself.


Now that I got a boyfriend, my life has been ruined. Instead of the super awesome fun times of drinking alone and playing xbox in my room, now I have to do stuff like:


Spend time with my boyfriend....



Go on romantic dates....

Cuddle....


Get given presents....





etc, etc.. As you can see, my life is pretty difficult now, and I have no time for blogging. But now we're moving in together, so I feel like we're committed and therefore I'm no longer obligated to pay attention to him. So I will have more time for writing blogs, also I'm starting uni again soon and blogging is great procrastination.

NOW I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT MY AMAZING BOYFRIEND SOME MORE.

My boyfriend is a lovely person. He always knows what to say to make me feel better







__________________________________________________








He makes me feel good about myself



 a herd of elephants...

 on tractors...

 going up a hill...

followed by a marching band.


He's also very generous, he even gave me his permission for me to be a feminist!




 Five minutes later....


Sorry to break your hearts ladies, but he's taken.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere! I'm so glad you're doing this again. And congratulations on shacking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made my night...lol, sounds like a real catch, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made my night...lol, sounds like a real catch, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete