Other Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

EXCITING! OMG! WHEEEE!

A few things to mention:

  • We have had a name change! Infamous Potatoes didn't really reflect on who we are, so we are now called "The Classiest Blog Ever" - as we are the two classiest people you will ever meet, this fits perfectly.
  • We now have a domain! Wheee!
  • We also have a Facebook page! Like us or we will think mean things about you.
  • We have also looked into putting ads on the site. There shouldn't be any popups or anything, although I will be monitoring it and if I feel that they are too annoying I will remove them.
  • I'll probably be playing around with a new layout, or at least new graphics soon. Sorry if I break everything.
  • Amber has a kitten. It sat on her keyboard as she was beginning a new post, which explains the post below this.
I think that's it.... Apart from thank you to everyone who reads this blog, and to those who give feedback. It makes me so happy to know that I'm making people laugh.

Love,
Amielia (and Amber but she went to bed instead of staying up and talking to me so she doesn't count)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are fancy ones now! I don't really understand the difference between a domain and not a domain but OOOooooohhhh :)
    And you shouldn't try to explain it because I have a feeling that I wont get it.

    ReplyDelete