Other Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A bit of seriousness

So I've everyone about my drunken adventures here and here. While they are funny to laugh at, they are also kind of horrible if you think about it. When I'm drinking so much that it's interfering with my job, that's bad.

So I am giving up drinking during February - for charity!


If you want to sponsor me, click here. There are four different charities that the money raised will go to.

Rainbow Youth which provides support for LGBT teens.
Evolve - a Wellington youth service.
Care NZ - a free addiction support service.
ADHD.org.nz - a online ADHD support group.

So all very worthy causes which I back 100%

And I will hopefully publish a post tomorrow - I borrowed Skyrim so that's been taking up all of my time for the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment