Other Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

About me!

So some people have been confused by the pictures of me, even some of my good friends who actually know me IRL! So I will explain just in case anyone else is confused, and so anyone who doesn't know me can see that I actually look like this (apparently people have been googling "ladybug on crutches" and finding my blog).

Also, I am too lazy to do a proper post tonight. I promise I'll do one by Wedneday!



So, I am short and fat. Not in an "I'm attention seeking please tell me I'm beautiful" way, but in an "I really need to stop eating junkfood and start going to the gym more" way.

I am naturally blonde, which probably accounts for half the stories on this blog.

But I have been dying my hair since I was 14, so I now have black hair.
I also dye my fringe red, cos I'm awesome like that.
 My eyes are kind of blueish gray...
And I have "snakebite" piercings (ie one on each side of the lower lip). No, getting them pierced didn't hurt, cos I'm tough. (I just couldn't eat properly for a week afterwards cos it hurt so much afterwards. But I made up for the lack of food with extra moaning.)

And, my personal favourite, I HAVE AN AWESOME PINK ONESY! With multicolored sheep. Which I am sure I will be mocked for a lot once I move to Tassie. Not my fault the pink onesies came with sheep.

I love my onesy so much, I would totally wear it all the time if I could. I've worn it to work twice. Once I tried calling in lazy* to work because I didn't want to take off my onesy. Apparently there was a "wear your onesy to uni" day, BUT I MISSED IT! I was very sad.

*Calling in lazy = not sick, just too lazy to go to work. It's not very successful.

1 comment: