Other Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

How I spent last weekend

Normally when someone asks "so, what did you do this weekend?" I have a little freakout. My memory is weird, I can remember very specific unimportant details about something that happened ages ago, but ask me what I did last weekend/yesterday/earlier today and I'll draw a complete blank.

Anyway, this is how I spent last weekend, and hopefully this'll explain why I haven't updated lately.

This is my last semester of uni. So far I have:

Had concussion.



Had the flu for two weeks.



Had lots of problems with my asthma.



Had a cold.



I was finally all better! Yay!!



Off to work I went. I couldn't decide what I wanted for dinner, after whining to everyone I settled on curry.

It was the most delicious curry I've ever had. Perfect chicken, perfect spicyness, perfect naan. I decided to keep half to have at work the next night. Om nom nom.



Woke up the next morning at 6am.

And so it began.

WARNING! You do not want to read this if you're eating.
Also, I'm pretty sure that we should rename this "the classiest blog ever"








I text my mother from my deathbed, asking her what to do when I have food poisoning.



Thanks mum.

My boss complained that I haven't updated the blog in ages. So next time I've got food poisoning, I'll be sure to bring my laptop.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh you poor, poor thing. Also those pictures were a bit yucky. ONE more thing- that txt from your mum reminds me of when I was living in that gross stoner flat and there were rats and I texted my Mumma and went "Help there are very big rats, what should I do?!!!!" and she sent back "Don't try to pat it". DON'T TRY TO PAT IT!! And these women are supposed to care...

    ReplyDelete